Mandy from our sister site Ketovangelist Kitchen has created this Fuwa Fuwa inspired soufflé pancake which takes its pleasantly light flavor from Ballistic Keto Salted Caramel MCT Oil Powder.Print
Less 1.2 g sugar alcohol per serving= 4.2 NET carbs
- 8 oz brick cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 10 grams plain collagen peptides
- 2 scoops Ballistic Keto Salted Caramel MCT oil powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- splash vanilla
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve (or erythritol)
- 10 drops vanilla flavored liquid stevia
- Powdered Swerve (or powdered eryhtritol), for dusting ( maybe a few scant tsp)
- Butter, for greasing your pie plate
- Keto Compliant pancake syrup, to top if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Rub butter along the insides of a 9-inch, deep dish pie plate.
- If using an immersion blender, put cream cheese, eggs, coconut flour, collagen, MCT powder, baking powder, vanilla, granulated Swerve, and liquid stevia in a medium bowl for blending. If using a blender or food processor, all ingredients go into your machine’s basin or carafe.
- Blend until smooth and frothy, then pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until the top is puffed and beginning to brown, and the center is no longer jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and let stand to cool for 5 minutes.
- Dust the top with powdered Swerve, cut into 8 slices, and serve warm with compliant pancake syrup, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 229.4
- Fat: 17.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 10.7 g